What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why wanting guaranteed success can keep you stuck.
- What you can learn when you understand what you would do with guaranteed success.
- Why focusing on guaranteed success is the wrong strategy for success.
- How belief in success can be what actually propels you forward.
- How empowering it is to understand that you can create belief in success.
- How to use your thinking to create and manage your commitment to success.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about the interesting concept guaranteed success.
This idea of guaranteed success comes up a lot when you’re stuck. Like it’s the magical missing piece of desired decision making.
It’s fascinating to ask yourself what you would do if you were positive you would be successful. For most people, you know exactly how to answer this question.
Thinking about how you desire guaranteed success is quite telling. As a concept, once you really dig into it, you can see that it’s elusive. It’s really not possible. Yet you want it so much that without it, it’s quite common in midlife to use it as a reason to stay confused, fearful, or hesitant.
The beauty of mindfulness is that you can learn to think on purpose, which is a skill that is directly related to your success!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- 50 Unplugged Contest for those turning 50 this year https://suzyrosenstein.com/50unpluggedcontest/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- New Midlife Membership: https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/ Get on the waiting list! Launching Fall 2019!
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes