What You’ll Learn from this Episode About the Secret to Midlife Balance in Midlife:
- Why knowing the secret to midlife balance in midlife is important
- How to identify what’s missing when work/life balance is off.
- Why midlife is a common time for the equilibrium of your life to be frustrating.
- How to find your purpose and why it matters.
- Why pleasure is more critical to your life than you think.
- How prioritizing play can change the way you thrive in midlife.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
When you don’t have the secret to work/life balance in midlife, you can really feel that something’s wrong. Episode 102 of the Women in the Middle Podcast explores the secret to midlife balance, why it’s elusive, the secret to finding it and how it can improve your life.
There are several reasons why it’s common for work/life balance to be “off” for women, especially in midlife. As much as your life and/or career can feel stagnant at this time of your life, there can also be a lot of unpredictability, change and transition that can throw a wrench into things, as you knew them.
It’s also super common to struggle with figuring out what’s missing when you’re frustrated and stressed by the balance in your life being off like this. Tune in to discover how the secret ingredients necessary to improve your life might be right under your nose, but overlooked.
This episode explores the secret “3 P’s” to finding midlife balance. Specifically, learn how to find your purpose, invite more pleasure into your life and find more ways to play and how all three are essential to restoring or perhaps even creating the balance you’re craving in life, finally!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Susan Hyatt’s book: BARE: https://www.amazon.com/Bare-Program-Transform-Amazing-Unstoppable/dp/1946885436
- The National Institute for Play: http://www.nifplay.org/
- Paul Bloom’s TED Talk about The Origins of Pleasure: https://www.ted.com/talks/paul_bloom_the_origins_of_pleasure?language=en
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: 50waystocelebrate.com and on Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply to work together where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life!. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Ready to get Clear on your Career? Apply for the 13 week, online coaching program, Clear on Career, for midlife women who want more! APPLY & Get Clear.
- Join The Finally First Club: This is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community, and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get unstuck and find the clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join now! www.iamfinallyfirst.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes