What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Conquer Procrastination in Midlife:
- Why we’re so great at procrastinating in midlife.
- Why your belief that you work better under pressure may not be true.
- What drives all of your procrastination and how you can push through it.
- Three solid tips to help you procrastinate less.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Most of us are familiar with the fine art of procrastination. We often put our important goals off until another day, another time, or until we’re magically blessed with the gift of inspiration.
More often than not, when that important project comes up on your calendar, there are always many things around that can distract us and help us with procrastination. All of a sudden, we find time to clean the house, start a craft project, cook a meal, or watch hugely entertaining YouTube videos.
On this episode of the Women in the Middle podcast, delve into why you choose to procrastinate and explore the most common thoughts that lead to postponing your intentional goals. Then, I share three powerful strategies to help you conquer procrastination, get those things that are important to you accomplished, and feel better about yourself in the process.
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Send me an Email! firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!