What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Conquer Procrastination in Midlife:
- Why we’re so great at procrastinating in midlife.
- Why your belief that you work better under pressure may not be true.
- What drives all of your procrastination and how you can push through it.
- Three solid tips to help you procrastinate less.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Most of us are familiar with the fine art of procrastination. We often put our important goals off until another day, another time, or until we’re magically blessed with the gift of inspiration.
More often than not, when that important project comes up on your calendar, there are always many things around that can distract us and help us with procrastination. All of a sudden, we find time to clean the house, start a craft project, cook a meal, or watch hugely entertaining YouTube videos.
On this episode of the Women in the Middle podcast, delve into why you choose to procrastinate and explore the most common thoughts that lead to postponing your intentional goals. Then, I share three powerful strategies to help you conquer procrastination, get those things that are important to you accomplished, and feel better about yourself in the process.
Connect with Suzy:
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Download Free Gift: Download 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change in Midlife: www.suzyrosenstein.com/12signs
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!