What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The importance of figuring out why you’re unhappy at your job.
- The real reason why you’re miserable at work.
- The difference between the facts about your job and your thoughts about them.
- How your negative thoughts about your job are created.
- The detrimental effects of blaming people and things for the way we feel.
- How to coach yourself through any negative emotions you’re feeling about your work.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Are you currently in a job that looks great on paper – with good benefits, paid vacation, and a steady salary – but you’re totally unhappy there? Do you feel like you’re wasting time at your miserable job, simply going through the motions and not fully present? Do you feel stagnant or like there’s something missing?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’re in the right place!
On this episode of Women in the Middle, we’re talking about why you’re not happy at work and how you have more control over your feelings than you may think. I explain how you can use one of our trusty coaching tools to dissect what exactly is going on in your head when you’re feeling those negative feelings. Join us to discover how you can begin managing your mind to actually enjoy your time at work rather than feeling anxious, or perhaps even desperate.
Featured on the Show:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!