What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Underwear, Self-Care and Midlife:
- Why replacing underwear is self-care in midlife.
- Why your underwear drawer is stuffed with less-than-satisfactory undies and why that matters in midlife.
- Three amazing reasons to ditch your bad underwear in midlife.
- The thoughts that are holding you back from feeling great about yourself and how to change them.
- How you can begin believing that wearing nice underwear is worth it, especially in midlife.
- My challenge to you to start weeding your panty drawer in midlife.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
“Self-care is a deliberate choice to gift ourself with people, places, things, events, and opportunities that recharge our personal battery and promote whole health—body, mind, and spirit.”
― Laurie Buchanan, PhD
What is going on with your ugly underwear and the whole “midlife thing?” Do you wear underwear that you know should be thrown out in midlife?
What goes through your mind when you put those less-than-satisfactory undies on every time? Does it make you feel good or look good?
On this episode of Women in the Middle, we take a good look at the importance of self-care, why it may be a problem for you, and what you can do about it. We dig into the reasons why you should get rid of your bad panties and how it will help you create a physical reminder to you that you’re worth it.
I would LOVE to know how many pairs of bad undies you threw out after listening to this episode. Please send me a quick email at email@example.com to let me know.
Connect with Suzy:
Connect with Suzy
New Midlife Training Video: Find out more about how to get unstuck and live your best life “in the middle” at www.midlifevideo.com
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply, and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call, and we’ll chat! You can also DM me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/themidlifecoach (@themidlifecoach).
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program, where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life:50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode; subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.