What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Underwear, Self-Care and Midlife:
- Why your underwear drawer is stuffed with less-than-satisfactory undies and why that matters.
- Three amazing reasons to ditch your bad underwear in midlife.
- The thoughts that are holding you back from feeling great about yourself and how to change them.
- How you can begin believing that wearing nice underwear is worth it.
- My challenge to you to start weeding your panty drawer.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
“Self-care is a deliberate choice to gift ourself with people, places, things, events, and opportunities that recharge our personal battery and promote whole health—body, mind, and spirit.”
― Laurie Buchanan, PhD
What is going on with your ugly underwear and the whole “midlife thing?” Do you wear underwear that you know should be thrown out?
What goes through your mind when you put those less-than-satisfactory undies on every time? Does it make you feel good or look good?
On this episode of Women in the Middle, we take a good look at the importance of self-care, why it may be a problem for you, and what you can do about it. We dig into the reasons why you should get rid of your bad panties and how it will help you create a physical reminder to you that you’re worth it.
I would LOVE to know how many pairs of bad undies you threw out after listening to this episode. Please send me a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.
Featured on the Show:
- Send me a quick email at email@example.com to let me know how may pairs of panties you got rid of!
- Download a Free Worksheet to help you get started with de-funkifying your midlife mood.
- Free eGuide: Nine Secrets to Get Unstuck in your 50s
- New Book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life After 50: Get Unstuck, Avoid Regrets and Live your Best Life
- Join the Finally First Club: Your virtual midlife coaching program for clarity, community and connection!
- Apply for Private Coaching!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!