What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What exactly a midlife funk is and how it differs from a midlife crisis.
- The power of life coaching and why everyone needs it, especially us women in the middle.
- Why being in a midlife funk is a good thing and how you can take advantage of it.
- How to tell if you’re experiencing this often-challenging time in your life.
- How you can coach yourself through specific issues that women often experience when in midlife funk.
- Step-by-step process to help you de-funkify your mood.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
“The golden age is before us, not behind us.”
– William Shakespeare
Have you been feeling “off,” like you’re not yourself? Have you been feeling unsure of what to do and having a difficult time making decisions? Or maybe you’re feeling stuck or stagnant and you can’t figure things out?
If you have, there’s a good chance that what you’re experiencing is a midlife funk.
But hold your panic! In this episode, I will explain exactly why being in a midlife funk is not necessarily a bad thing and how you can use this great opportunity to grow.
Don’t miss this episode’s tips, tools, and strategies that you will need for coaching yourself through midlife funk and embracing a new and exciting stage of your life!
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #2: The Model – Your Mindfulness Framework
- Download the Free Worksheet to help you get started with de-funkifying your midlife mood.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!