What You’ll Learn from this Podcast Episode about Feeling Like you’re in a Midlife Funk :
- What exactly a midlife funk is and how it differs from a midlife crisis.
- The power of life coaching in midlife and why everyone needs it, especially us women in the middle.
- Why being in a midlife funk is a good thing and how you can take advantage of it.
- How to tell if you’re experiencing this often-challenging time in your life.
- How you can coach yourself through specific issues that women often experience when in midlife funk.
- Step-by-step process to help you de-funkify your mood.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
“The golden age is before us, not behind us.”
– William Shakespeare
Have you been feeling “off,” like you’re not yourself lately in midlife? Have you been feeling unsure of what to do and having a difficult time making decisions? Or maybe you’re feeling stuck or stagnant and you can’t figure things out?
If you have, there’s a good chance that what you’re experiencing is a midlife funk.
But hold your panic! In this episode, I will explain exactly why being in a midlife funk is not necessarily a bad thing and how you can use this great opportunity to grow.
Don’t miss this episode’s tips, tools, and strategies that you will need for coaching yourself through midlife funk and embracing a new and exciting stage of your life!
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #2: The Model – Your Mindfulness Framework
- Download the Free Worksheet to help you get started with de-funkifying your midlife mood.
Connect with Suzy:
New Midlife Training Video: Find out more about how to get unstuck and live your best life “in the middle” at www.midlifevideo.com
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply, and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call, and we’ll chat! You can also DM me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/themidlifecoach (@themidlifecoach).
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program, where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life:50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode; subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.