What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s important to be intentional about your relationships in midlife.
- Why it’s common to take your most important relationships for granted.
- How changing your concept of relationships can change your life.
- Why it’s important to regret-proof your life with your relationships..
- Seven steps to be more intentional about the amazing people in your inner circle.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today, we’re talking specifically your relationship with the people in your inner circle. More importantly, relationships like these are a critical part of regret-proofing your life. We’ll also talk about what you want those relationships to be so that you don’t have regrets.
It’s easy to understand why so many well-intentioned, loving women in the middle aren’t as intentional as they sense they should be about the most important relationships in their lives. When you’re busy, it’s easy to lose focus on people and things in your life that don’t demand the most attention.
So decades can easily pass by. And you’re unintentional about another area of your life. The thing is that so many people have regrets about relationships. You can avoid this. Part of the solution is to understand how much power you actually have in your relationships. The way you think affects the way you feel; you can tweak your concept of your relationships. Getting clear in this area can help tremendously.
Join us and learn the 7 steps to being more intentional about your relationships, starting with your inner circle. When you take full responsibility for your emotions, it’s so much easier to give, to love, and to show up in your relationships in a purposeful, meaningful way.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Listen to Episode 2: The Model: Your Mindfulness Framework https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/the-model/
- Suzy’s Empty Nest Blog: 5 Easy Steps to Think Through your Thoughts: https://suzyrosenstein.com/blog/5-easy-steps-to-think-through-your-thoughts/
Connect with Suzy:
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/9secrets
- Suzy’s Retreat: Get more information/register for the Becoming Bold & Brave Retreat in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on July 12 – 14, 2019. Book a free call to learn more! http://bit.ly/SuzysRetreat
- APPLY for New Coaching Program: 50 Unplugged Mastermind (Toronto Retreat included) and book a free Kick-Start Call: www.talktosuzy.com
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes