What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s common to make mistakes in midlife.
- What the common mistakes are that are so easy to make.
- How your thinking is related to the midlife mistakes you’re making.
- Why taking full responsibility for your life outcomes is a step toward regret-proofing.
- What the four secrets are to avoid common midlife mistakes.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week is about the big midlife mistakes that are so easy to make and four secrets to avoid them. Or, more specifically, we’re taking a close look at how you can get in your own way when it comes to being happier in this middle phase of life.
The thing is…you’re doing it to yourself. Making mistakes, that is.
Which is amazing news. Because you can also learn how to stop doing it too.
In this episode, you’ll learn about the super common mistakes that so many midlife women make. Then, with your increased understanding, you’ll also learn the actual secrets to avoid making the mistakes.
The result is that you’ll become much happier about your life and your plans than ever before. Applying these secrets will help you live much more intentionally so you can make sure to regret-proof your life.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Suzy’s Retreat: Get more information/register for the Becoming Bold & Brave Retreat in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on July 12 – 14, 2019. Book a free call to learn more! http://bit.ly/SuzysRetreat
- APPLY for New Coaching Program: 50 Unplugged Mastermind (Toronto Retreat included) and book a free Kick-Start Call: www.talktosuzy.com
- Listen to Episode 2: The Model: Your Mindfulness Framework, Women in the Middle Podcast https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/the-model/
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/9secrets
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes