What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why communication is so important when it comes to sex.
- What the challenges and opportunities are related to sex in midlife.
- How you know you need to get help.
- What the most important thing is that you can do when your sex life isn’t great.
- The most common issues that people have when it comes to sex.
- How libido plays into the whole scenario, why it’s different for everyone, and how to work with different levels of desire.
- How knowing how you want to feel can completely change your experience.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week’s episode features an interview that’s part of the mini series, WEEKLY WOW with Women in the Middle. WEEKLY WOW introduces you to amazing people who have really useful information to share with you, so much so that at the end, you’ll be thinking, “WOW, I’m so glad we’re talking this!”
Today’s interview is all about better sex in midlife, even with menopause and everything else related to aging. Jessa Zimmerman a certified sex therapist, addresses some of the challenges and opportunities that midlife presents you with when it comes to your sex life.
Jessa explains what is typically going on out there in the midlife bedroom. She discusses some of the most common concerns for most women our age: libido, busy lives, menopause and women finally coming into their power and confidence.
She also explains how there are opportunities for couples to improve their sex lives. Jessa talks about how communication plays an enormous role on the road to everyone being happier. For sure, women in the middle don’t have to feel alone when it comes to this topic!
Check out Jessa’s free quiz, How Healthy is your Sex Life (link below).
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Jessa Zimmerman, MA. Couples Counseling & Sex Therapy: www.jessazimmerman.com
- How Healthy is your Sex Life Quiz: www.sexhealthquiz.com
- Coach with Suzy! Here’s how to book your Free Insight Session: https://suzyrosenstein.com/free-mini-insight-consult-session
- Free eBook: 10 Surprising Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk https://suzyrosenstein.com/midlifefunk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org