What You’ll Learn from this Episode About Emotions & Flowdreaming as a Method for Manifesting in Midlife with Summer McStravick:
- Why emotions & Flowdreaming is a method for manifesting in midlife.
- Why Summer McStravick’s podcast, Flowdreaming: Still Kinda Woo Woo, is so intriguing.
- What feeling “emotionally flatlined” feels like.
- Why inner reinvention in midlife is so important at your age.
- Where did the origin of the “Flowdreaming practice” (or emotional reconditioning) come from.
- Why it’s important to remember that in midlife, you’re in “the middle,” not the end.
- Why appreciating the difference between physical and mental choices so important.
- Why it’s so important to be clear about how you want to FEEL in your life.
- How trusting the universe more with the things that make you happy can be a choice.
- Why the language of emotions can really add to your ability to manifest.
- Why Maureen McCormick (Marcia Brady) has an open invitation to be a guest on the Women in the Middle Podcast and what Suzy learned about the way she was thinking about the possibility.
- What does a box of crayons have to do with Flowdreaming and manifesting.
- What thought Summer helped Suzy identify, live on the episode.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s podcast episode is about using your emotions & Flowdreaming as a method for manifesting what you want in midlife.
Today’s interview is with Summer McStravick. Summer is with someone who’s rebuilt her life not just once, but many times over… so much so that she wrote a book about this process of successfully navigating the act of inner reinvention.
Summer is a personal growth coach, author, podcaster, and creator of Flowdreaming, a mind-body technique for manifesting and growing inner emotional strength. Her books and podcasts have been used by over 180,000 people to transform their inner emotional landscapes as well as their external lives. Her latest book is called, Stuff Nobody Taught You: 40 Lessons from ME School to Help You Stop Being Miserable and Start Feeling Amazing.
In this episode, you’ll hear about her experience and how she discovered the jewel hidden inside any part of your life, including midlife.
Summer is a seasoned “architect of emotions” in the self-development and manifesting space. She helps you harness your emotions so you can program your future and experience unstoppable leveling up and personal growth in every aspect of your life.
Summer’s also the host of the longstanding podcast, Flowdreaming, Still Kind of Woo Woo, which is all about mixing a pinch of “woo” and a ton of practical advice to help you move forward the way you want to.
I know you’re going to find our conversation inspiring, full of great ideas, and yes, kind of woo-woo, so please enjoy!
Featured in this Episode:
Happiness Breakthrough Coaching Session: https://suzyrosenstein.com/breakthrough-calls/
Crayons with the sharpener on the box: https://www.amazon.com/Crayola-Ultimate-Crayon-Collection-Pieces/dp/B00CI6J3HA/
Connect with Summer McStravick:
Summer’s Website: https://flowdreaming.com/
Summer’s Book: Stuff Nobody Taught You: 40 Lessons from ME School to Help You Stop Being Miserable and Start Feeling Amazing:
You might also like:
Women in the Middle Podcast: Ep 209: Using intuition to make better decisions in midlife with Lisa K: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-209-using-intuition-to-make-better-decisions-in-midlife-with-lisa-k/
Women in the Middle Podcast: Ep 315: Client Success: Stop waiting to have fun in midlife with Dr. Perri Gallagher: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-315-client-success-stop-waiting-to-have-fun-in-midlife-with-dr-perri-gallagher/
BLOG: How to get unstuck in midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/blog/how-to-get-unstuck-in-life-after-50/
Connect with Suzy
PODCAST CLUB: Are you a midlife woman who loves listening to the Women in the Middle Podcast? Listeners are invited to continue the podcast conversation monthly and directly with Suzy on Zoom! You also get a monthly worksheet to help you apply what you’re learning on the podcast. Monthly membership, cancel any time. JOIN NOW!
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who’s dealing with navigating classic midlife issues that are affecting the way you run your business? We’re looking to interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
WORK WITH ME: The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a signature six-month, online group coaching program and community for midlife women, that provides a roadmap to help you go from being unclear about what you want to be crystal clear about how to create a more fun, meaningful and regret free next chapter! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply and book your free call. We’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life after 50.
HAPPINESS BREAKTHROUGH COACHING SESSION: Imagine having a private 90-minute coaching call to get some solid clarity about what’s holding you back and confidence about your next steps forward! Time for a breakthrough! Limited spots are available so book now. Book here.
Email your feedback to: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.