What You’ll Learn from this Episode About Becoming Your Midlife Possibility Girl™:
- What becoming your midlife possibility girl is all about.
- What it’s like to figure out your zone of genius as a professional.
- How limiting beliefs can prevent your ability to imagine possibilities in midlife.
- How black-and-white thinking can get in the way of understanding all of the possibilities in the middle of the gray zone.
- What autopilot thinking is and how it gets in the way of thinking about what you really want.
- Why you may need to enhance your skills about learning how to dream better.
- Why your Midlife Possibility Girl is ready to guide you on your journey to embrace what’s actually possible in your life no matter your age.
- How you can become a Midlife Possibility Girl too!
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today is all about becoming your Midlife Possibility Girl™ and guiding you forward to a fun and fulfilling next chapter. It’s really the core of my work with women in the middle.
As your Midlife Possibility Girl™, I’m ready to guide you on your journey to embrace what’s actually possible in your life no matter your age. You likely need some skills development for four main reasons: limiting beliefs, black-and-white thinking, autopilot thinking, and limited reliable skills to dream about what’s possible in your life!
Fear not! I can help you work on this as you get on the road to becoming your own midlife possibility girl!
Podcast Episode: Believing What’s Possible in Midlife
Women in the Middle Blog Post: https://suzyrosenstein.com/blog/is-it-possible-to-dream-in-midlife-right-now/
Connect with Suzy
Interested in getting more information about the Women in the Middle Connection Cruise in February 2024? Put “cruise” in the subject line and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PODCAST CLUB: Are you a midlife woman who loves listening to the Women in the Middle Podcast? Listeners are invited to continue the podcast conversation monthly and directly with Suzy on Zoom! You also get a monthly worksheet to help you apply what you’re learning on the podcast. Monthly membership, cancel any time. Become a Founding Member at only $6 per month! JOIN NOW!
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who’s dealing with navigating classic midlife issues that are affecting the way you run your business? We’re looking to interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
WORK WITH ME: The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a signature six-month, online group coaching program and community for midlife women, that provides a roadmap to help you go from being unclear about what you want to be crystal clear about how to create a more fun, meaningful and regret free next chapter! Create a new Midlife Operating System™ that will support that way you grow forward to more freedom, peace, and balance. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply and book your free call we’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life after 50.
PRIVATE COACHING: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.