What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Welcome More Gratitude Into Your Life with Lori Saitz:
- Why welcoming more gratitude into your life is an excellent idea.
- What it’s like to make the decision to close a business and pivot.
- How your passion for productivity, achievement, and accomplishment can get in your way.
- Why significant pivots can sometimes feel like a failure but can actually be a gift.
- Why a big geographical move, even short term, can help your perspective.
- The challenge of exploring when you’re just “fine” and making a decision about a life change.
- How pandemic-related pivots created lots of interesting opportunities, including speaking about gratitude.
- Why finding a good life coach is essential to help you see the patterns, gifts, and strengths in your life.
- Why gratitude is more important than you might think.
- What gratitude has to do with love and joy.
- Why the exercise “…but I’m grateful for” is so powerful.
- Why gratitude can change the way you see the world and the way you see yourself.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is all about why welcoming more gratitude into your life is a great idea with special guest, Lori Saitz.
You’ll also hear the story of a midlife woman wrestling with the idea that her life can be better than fine if she makes some changes. However, changes aren’t always so easy or obvious.
My guest Lori Saitz is the founder and CEO of Zen Rabbit and host of the podcast “Fine is a 4-Letter Word.” An award-winning author, speaker, and broadcaster, Lori is on a mission to teach the world to be calm and grounded no matter what’s going on.
High achievers come to her because they have a strong drive to be productive, but have trouble sleeping at the end of the day because they still don’t feel accomplished enough. As a nationally recognized gratitude and meditation expert, Lori guides those entrepreneurs and business leaders from stressed and chaotic to peaceful and focused. Then they then start seeing sales increase, relationships strengthen, and overall health improve.
When she’s not working, you can find Lori in her sanctuary, aka the weight room at the gym. She also loves cupcakes, Thai food, and classic rock music.
You’re going to get a lot from this interview. Please enjoy!
Featured in this Episode:
Suzy’s Free Worksheet to Help Shed Light on Your Passion: https://suzyrosenstein.com/passionproject50/
Lori’s Cat Road Trip Story: https://www.amazon.com/Love-Warriors-Conscious-Experts-Manifestation-ebook/dp/B0BRG9L548/
The Science of Getting Rich – Summary
Connect with Lori Saitz
Lori’s website: https://zenrabbit.com/
Lori’s Podcast: Fine is a 4 letter word
Connect with Suzy
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a successful 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who wants more work/life balance? Classic midlife issues can make running your business the way you want a little more challenging. We’re looking for interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is my signature six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women, especially entrepreneurs, who know they’re meant for more, are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most successful, free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply and book your free call; it’s a fun, no-obligation “MOMENTUM CALL” and we’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life again.
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.