What You’ll Learn from this episode about Farting After 50, Gut Health & Midlife with Bonnie Wisener :
- How farting after 50 and gut health in midlife can cause a lot of stress and confusion.
- How anxiety and sleep in midlife are related to digestion and gut health.
- Why bloating and weight change may be related to digestion and gut health.
- What digestion and assembly lines have to do with each other.
- Why there are so many reasons for farting, gas, and bloating in midlife, including stress.
- How your autopilot thinking and busyness can get in the way of understanding your gut-related symptoms.
- What’s going on with dairy sensitivities and gut health when you age.
- Why food is only one potential thing that may be causing your symptoms…
- Why fiber and water are so important to gut health.
- Simple ideas to be more regular and decrease constipation and bloating.
- How gas, bloating, and farting can be important clues for your health.
- Why you should talk to your girlfriends more about farting, bust some stigma and have some fun!
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is all about farting and all things gut health because it’s something that has a lot of stigma around it and it needs to be better understood.
My guest today is Bonnie Wisener; she’s a nutritionist and well-known digestive health expert. She has helped hundreds of people all over the world get to the bottom of their chronic digestive issues so that they can live their lives without the discomfort, embarrassment, and inconvenience of persistent symptoms like chronic constipation, gas, bloating, and heartburn.
In her clinical practice, she helps clients to discover a healthy balance that’s right for them. She believes in the power of food to help optimize our health and improve the symptoms of disease and illness by addressing the root cause. She helps clients by developing sustainable, realistic nutrition and lifestyle plans based on their individual needs.
So in the nutshell, we’re talking about farting, gas, bloat, constipation, digestion, gut health, and more. Come along for the ride. I’m sure you’ll learn a few things and perhaps even giggle a little.
Enjoy this interview!
Featured in this Episode:
Connect with Bonnie Wisener
Bonnie’s website: https://bonniewisener.com/
Free FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/shiftintohealthyhabits
Connect with Suzy
Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who’s not quite where you want to be in business and/or your life? We’re looking for interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is my signature six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women, especially entrepreneurs, who know they’re meant for more and are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most successful, free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply and book your free call; it’s a fun, no-obligation “MOMENTUM CALL” and we’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life again.
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.