What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Trusting your Journey as an Entrepreneur with Jillian Leslie
- How you trust your journey as an entrepreneur.
- Why an imperfect next step can still be incredibly useful.
- Why lacking a complete understanding of what being an entrepreneur entails is probably a good thing.
- Why trusting small pivots and micro adjustments can pave your path forward.
- Why being an entrepreneur can be lonely.
- Why networking is key both personally and strategically.
- Why the application of your education and experiences may be applicable in ways you don’t completely understand.
- How you may find your tribe/community where you don’t expect it.
- Why fear can block you from recognizing important pivot opportunities.
- Why working with understanding your fear can be excellent for both your business and your life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is about trusting your journey as an entrepreneur with Jillian Leslie. The journey is typically a long and winding one, full of pivots, mistakes, and excitement.
My guest today is Jillian Leslie and she has a proven track record of living and breathing business.
She has a BA and MBA from Stanford and was a TV and screenwriter in Hollywood for 12 years. She worked on a variety of sitcoms and movies, including Freaky Friday.
Jillian’s also the founder of the digital product payment solution, MiloTree Cart, the Milo Tree Pop-Up App, the founder of Catch My Party, a business coach, and business translator, and host of The Blogger Genius Podcast.
This podcast is about learning how successful bloggers and online entrepreneurs grow their businesses, and how you can use their tips and strategies to grow your own business.
She takes what’s working in blogging and online business today and breaks it down so you can use these actionable strategies in your own business.
I love Jillian’s entrepreneurial story and I know you will too. Her journey includes writing, technology, and community. So interesting and so good.
Please enjoy this interview!
Connect with Jillian Leslie
MiloTreeCart (affiliate link)
Featured on this Episode:
Book: Mourning Has Broken, Edited by Mara Koven and Liz Pearl
Connect with Suzy
NEW PODCAST: REAL Women in the Middle®: Are you a 50+ woman entrepreneur or business owner who’s no longer clear about what she wants in her next chapter (in business and/or life)? We’re looking for interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.