What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Finding Midlife Purpose & Passion from your Childhood Claim to Fame:
- Why your childhood claim to fame may have clues to your purpose and passion in midlife.
- What a passion and purpose hack is and why it could be useful.
- Why it’s common to be confused and unclear about your purpose and passion in midlife.
- Why it’s important to think about applying your insights to your life now.
- What the six questions are to help you learn from your childhood claim to fame.
- Why this kind of information about your life can lead to greater fulfillment and happiness.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is all about finding clues to midlife passion and purpose from your childhood claim to fame.
It’s probably no surprise that it’s important to think about your childhood with a curious mind. There are tons of hints, clues, and insights lurking there just waiting for you to apply to your life for greater happiness as an adult. One of those areas to look into is what I call, your “childhood claim to fame.” This is what you were known for or remembered for that’s somewhat unique.
Listen to this episode to learn the six simple questions to help you determine how to reflect on your childhood and highlight why your claim to fame was important to you; you’ll also learn how you can use this information now in midlife as a pathway to greater happiness and fulfillment!
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
New Midlife Training: Free Video – www.midlifevideo.com
Free Passion Project Worksheet: https://suzyrosenstein.com/passionproject50/
Podcast: Episode 248: 5 Easy Steps to Amplify your Passion in Midlife https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-248-5-easy-steps-to-amplify-your-passion-in-midlife/
Podcast: Episode 75: Why It’s Important to have a Whale of a Passion: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-75-why-its-important-to-have-a-whale-of-a-passion/
Connect with Suzy
New Midlife Training Video: Find out more about how to get unstuck and live your best life “in the middle” at www.midlifevideo.com
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply, and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life:50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.