What You’ll Learn from this Episode about 8 Steps to Improve How Accountable You Are in Midlife:
- Why understanding how to improve how accountable you are in midlife is important for happiness.
- How the way you think about your goals can directly impact your results.
- How your feelings are related to the results related to your goals.
- Why reflecting on what actually happened as you tried to attain your goals can help you improve how accountable you are.
- How using 8 simple steps to gather more data and increase your awareness of your thoughts can help you reach your goals.
- Excellent tips and strategies to improve your accountability to yourself.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is all about 8 simple steps to improve how accountable you are to yourself in midlife.
Learning how to be more accountable to yourself in midlife and why you might want to think about it isn’t always obvious. Accountability is so important to focus on how you want to show up in life, how to get what you want and how to know how to rely on yourself…but there’s more. It’s also important to know how to understand yourself when you aren’t successful in following through on your goals so you can make changes and improve.
Collecting data that helps you determine what gets in your way when it comes to being accountable to yourself is often a missing part of the puzzle. Also, in midlife, there tends to be a sensitivity to time passing by quickly, and that can make becoming better at being able to achieve your goals even more critical, so you don’t have regrets.
It’s really no surprise that your mindset and belief in yourself can help you if you’re aware of your thoughts. Discover eight simple steps to help you reflect on your own goals and experiences so that you can learn to be more accountable in midlife.
Featured on the Podcast:
New Midlife Training: Free Video – www.midlifevideo.com
Blog: Accountability or not…that is the question: https://suzyrosenstein.com/accountability-or-not-that-is-the-question/
Podcast: Episode 32: How to be more Accountable: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-32-how-to-be-more-accountable/
Connect with Suzy
New Midlife Training Video: Find out more about how to get unstuck and live your best life “in the middle” at www.midlifevideo.com
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply, and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life:50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.