EP #233: 4 Steps for a New Year’s Resolution about Feelings
What You’ll Learn About 4 Steps for a New Year’s Resolution about Feelings in Midlife.
- 4 steps for a New Year’s resolution about feelings.
- Why focusing on a resolution that will improve your life may create less resistance.
- How to think about what you want to feel more next year.
- Why focusing less on what to do and more on how to feel could improve your life.
- How to remember the thought you need to think to create the feeling you want.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Here are 4 steps for a New Year’s resolution that’s about your feelings rather than simply what you will do or not do in the coming year. What’s so interesting is that this idea creates less resistance and is fun to explore.
Imagine being excited to focus on improving your life next year. Ask yourself, how would you have to feel to improve your life this way? The idea behind this resolution is that it’s based on improving your life by inviting more of a specific, intentional emotion into your life.
Your intentional life will be created by thinking on purpose and, therefore, feeling on purpose. How great is that? This strategy will work in midlife or any age!
Featured in this Episode:
Free Gift: Regret Proof Your Vision Board Guide https://suzyrosenstein.com/regretproofvision/
Related Women in the Middle Episodes:
Ep 24: New Year’s Resolutions: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-24-new-years-resolutions/
Ep 131: Make Your 2020 New Year’s Resolution the Best One Ever: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-131-make-your-2020-new-years-resolution-the-best-one-ever/
Ep 228: Old Year Resolutions – End of the Year Goals that Work: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-228-old-year-resolutions-end-of-the-year-goals-that-work/
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life on their own terms and become the happiest, most free, and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org