EP #228: Old Year Resolutions: End-of-the-Year Goals that Work
What You’ll Learn About End-of-the-Year Goals in Midlife
- How to turn your resolution into an end-of-the-year Goal that works.
- Why it’s good to acknowledge your “old year” resolutions for change last year.
- Why it’s not too late to work on your resolutions and goals.
- Why the minimum baseline concept is a great way to regret-proof.
- Why it’s important to reconnect with what you want.
- How to use your New Year’s resolutions from last year to end the year on a high note.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
In today’s episode, we take a look at your “old year resolutions” and how to turn them into end-of-the-year goals that work.
It’s easy to feel bad about yourself for not following through on your New Year’s Resolutions and goals from earlier in the year. However, it’s not necessary to think about it this way. You can change your mindset and think about reflecting on your goals as an opportunity to reconnect to what was important to you and keep moving towards it.
It’s not too late to end the year on a high note. Learn four steps that help you take a meaningful but small step toward your goal, even this late in the year.
Featured in this Episode:
Free Gift: Download the Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50
Ep 131: Women in the Middle Podcast: Make your 2020 New Year’s Resolution the Best One Ever: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-131-make-your-2020-new-years-resolution-the-best-one-ever/
Connect with Suzy:
Check out the Women in the Middle Academy, my new 6 month coaching program where you can get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free! Love your life after 50! Join us! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: email@example.com