EP #215: Food, Alcohol & Your Decision to Drink Less in Midlife Angela Mascenik.
What you will learn more about Food, Alcohol & Your Decision to Drink Less in Midlife Angela Mascenik
- How to think about your decision to drink less and eat less in midlife with Angela Mascenik.
- Why understanding stress can help you break through feeling stuck.
- How to begin to understand your relationship with food and alcohol.
- How mind management can help you figure out why you feel the way you feel.
- Why giving yourself space to reflect and think about your life is critical.
- How the pandemic can amplify insights around how you’re coping.
- Why it’s easy to feel stuck around your over-drinking.
- Why it’s possible to cut down on your drinking in midlife.
- Why it’s so important to check in with yourself in midlife and set current goals.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
NOTE: EXPLICIT RATING
It’s so important to learn how to drink less and understand your relationship with food and alcohol in midlife. Over-drinking is common. There’s so much shame and stigma too. Fun times! What’s not common is allowing yourself to think about what you really want in midlife and make decisions from there.
My guest today is Angela Mascenik, the founder of the Stop Over-drinking and Start Living Podcast as well as numerous stop over-drinking coaching programs for women.
Angela is dedicated to helping high-achieving women address the underlying reasons for over-drinking so they can make permanent changes in their relationship with alcohol — while having FUN doing it!
Angela also knows the pain of a life of over-drinking and overeating and through life coaching, she has dropped the weight permanently, quit drinking, and hasn’t looked back.
When Angela isn’t coaching other badass women to start living the life of their dreams she’s drinking coffee, running, hanging out with her 3 crazy kids, reading all the latest self-help and business books, traveling, and enjoying her friends.
Please enjoy this fun and inspiring interview!
Connect with Angela Mescenik: https://www.angelamascenik.com/ ; Instagram: @coachwithangelamascenik
Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things: https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/80114460
The Life Coach School: https://thelifecoachschool.com/
Related Episodes and Resources:
Women in the Middle Podcast, Ep 51: Drinking More than You Want in Midlife with Rachel Hart: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-51-drinking-more-than-you-want-in-midlife-interview-with-rachel-hart/
Women in the Middle Podcast, Ep 44: When You’re Too Busy in Midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-44-when-youre-too-busy/
Connect with Suzy:
To check out the Women in the Middle Academy, my new 6 month coaching program where you can get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and on Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Listen to the FREE Get Unstuck in Midlife Podcast Bundle: www.suzyrosenstein.com/podcast-bundle/
Email your feedback: email@example.com