What You’ll Learn in this Episode about Taking Action on your Vision Board and Dreams in Midlife:
- Why taking action on your vision board and dreams in midlife isn’t always straightforward.
- How it’s common to create a vision board but not plan effectively in midlife.
- Why it’s important to notice your thoughts and feelings when it comes to taking action.
- How you can use your urges to help you understand yourself more.
- Why it’s important to plan in advance and commit to your plan.
- How increasing your awareness about how to plan better will help you reach your goals.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Vision boards and dream awareness activities are great first steps when it comes to thinking about what you want for your future. It’s common not to take the time that’s necessary to even think about your future and how to avoid regrets.
When you do finally make some plans, it’s still important to set priorities and drill down to specifics. Many times, a vision board alone won’t help you do that. Planning and taking action come after the high level planning. Detailed planning is required.
There are two critical steps to taking action on vision boards and other plans for your life. They are 1) planning in advance and 2) commitment to your plans. This episode breaks down what this actually looks like and how it can help you finally move the dial forward on what you want to create in your life with great ease and success.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Women in the Middle: Ep 181: Top 3 Reasons Why a Vision Board is a Great Idea in 2021
- Women in the Middle: Ep 132: Top 3 Vision Board Mistakes to Avoid in 2020
- Women in the Middle: Ep 23: How to Bring your Vision Board to Life
- Women in the Middle: Ep 22: Why you Need a Vision Board and the Secret to Making on that Really Works
- Suzy’s Empty Nest Blog: Learn the Secret to Making a Vision Board that Really Works
- T*Langhans Handcrafted Soap
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Enrollment is opening again soon so get on the VIP Waiting List now! iamfinallyfirst.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes