Top 3 Reasons Why a Midlife Vision Board is a Great Idea
- Why a vision board can take on particular importance right now.
- How you can use the development of the vision board to help you grow.
- How to use mindfulness about the pandemic can influence your vision board for good.
- Why you should reflect how you want to experience the pandemic on your vision board.
- Why you might want to be intentional about making 2021 a memorable year..
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Doing a midlife vision board is a great idea. For sure, vision boards, or dream boards, are a popular thing to do when you want to be more intentional about your life.
But now, during the pandemic, you have an opportunity to be a little more intentional than you might think possible. The reason is that you might want to give yourself a chance to think about how you really want to experience the pandemic. As crazy as the overall pandemic experience might be, it’s still possible to think about how you want to feel during the experience.
This is why a midlife vision board can be helpful. You can use a vision board as an important tool to help yourself think through all of it, and more.
Vision boards can be far more than an arts and craft exercise. You might be surprised about what you can accomplish when you put yourself first and actively become more intentional about what you want to create for your future, both in the short and long term. And, vision boards are fun!
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Suzy’s Empty Nest Blog: Learn the Secret to Making a Vision Board that Really Works: https://suzyrosenstein.com/blog/the-secret-to-a-vision-board-that-really-works/
- Women in the Middle Podcast, Ep 132: Top three Vision Board Mistakes to Avoid in 2020 https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-132-top-three-vision-board-mistakes-to-avoid-in-2020/
- Women in the Middle Podcast, Ep 22: Why you Need a Vision Board and the Secret to Making One that Really Works https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/vision-board/
- Women in the Middle Podcast, Ep 23: How to Bring your Vision Board to Life https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/bring-vision-board-to-life/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
- The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is my signature six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply. Book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” and we’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life again.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes