What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Ways to Reinvent Yourself in Midlife:
- Why reinvention makes it more common than you might think to make fear based decisions.
- Why planning for your next chapter and reinvention can never hit the top of the list in midlife.
- Why it’s important to be intentional about regret-proofing your life.
- How reinventing yourself can be your path to having no regrets going forward.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
If you’re feeling stuck in midlife, you probably know you are going to have to make a change and reinvent yourself to be happy going forward.
You may not know what reinvention will look like, what you want yet or how to get unstuck, or even what you have to do, but you have started to become more clear that you’re no longer content and that it’s time to be more intentional with your life. You know you don’t want regrets.
Fear can be sneaky. Today’s episode teaches you how fear can play into the way you make decisions during this phase of life. You know you need to put yourself first. Learn four ways to reinvent yourself in midlife so that you get unstuck and create the life you’re excited about!
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Episode 93: My Unique Perspective from Losing my Parents as a Kid: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-93-my-unique-midlife-perspective-from-losing-my-parents-as-a-kid/
Connect with Suzy:
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life:50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.