- Why it’s common for some midlife women to have a money block .
- How empowering yourself around money issues like tax can reduce fear.
- Why tax literacy can be especially important in midlife.
- Why help from a financial professional can be an essential strategy to be more empowered and smart about your money.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Are you afraid of money and tax issues in midlife? You’re not alone.
It’s common for midlife women to have some fear around money. My guest Chika Obih, a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who’s owned her own firm for over 10 years now.
Chika teaches women entrepreneurs how to get smarter about their taxes so they can make money-generating business decisions with confidence and boost their bottom line.
As an advocate for women’s empowerment, Chika makes it her mission to teach her mantra that you have to stay ready so you don’t have to get ready. It’s another one of those midlife topic that benefits from you being much more aware and intentional.
As midlife women, it’s common to notice some resistance and fear associated with money and taxes. It’s important not to hide behind things that seem hard though and Chika gives excellent advice and guidance in an extremely warm and inviting way.
You gotta know the financial facts. What you think about the facts is another issue, but that part is optional.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
- Connect with Chika Obih, CPA:
- Book a Midlife Tax Clarity Call: https://calendly.com/chikacpa/midlife-tax-call
- Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chikaobihcpa/
- Connect on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BusinessAndLifeTips/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join the Finally First Club! Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, heIp you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes