What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s common to no longer feel content in your midlife career.
- Why the fear about change can keep you confused about what to do next.
- Why it’s important to understand why you pursued the career path you have.
- How it’s easy to let limiting beliefs about what’s possibly holding you back.
- What four things you need to know when you’re ready to make a midlife career change.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today’s episode is all about the four things you need to know when you want to make a midlife career change.
For me, feeling stuck and confused for five years, from 45 to 50 years old, taught me a lot about what this is like for so many women in the middle. Feelings of boredom, being stagnant and unfulfilled are super common.
It can be quite difficult when you can’t decide on what baby steps you should take. And even harder when you know what you want but can’t take the first step either. Your thoughts about what you’re capable of are likely getting in the way.This episode is about how to learn four things that you really need to do to make that midlife career change once and for all.
Please enjoy this episode!
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Finally First Midlife Membership: www.iamfinallyfirst.com
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes