What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why staying stuck is a real problem.
- Why the fear about change can keep you stuck.
- What the main costs are to staying stuck.
- Why knowing the costs associated with staying stuck can motivate you forward.
- Learn the six costs associated with staying stuck in midlife.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today’s episode is all about staying stuck and playing the waiting game in midlife. We’re going to put a different spin on the way you usually think about it too.
It’s common to think of being stuck as having no control and wanting something external to actually fix the problem or get you unstuck. You sometimes catch yourself waiting for something to happen so that you can have a change. Being stuck might go on for years. It’s not fun.
When you think about getting unstuck, you really do know that you have to make a change. It can be scary. But there’s more to lose than simply making a mistake with a decision about going forward. There’s an actual cost to staying stuck. This is often missed because of all of the emotion about moving forward.
Learn the top six costs associated with staying stuck and playing the waiting game in midlife. Use these costs to motivate you to do midlife on purpose!
Please enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Show:
The Dating Theme Song
Zilch by The Monkeys
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Finally First Midlife Membership: www.iamfinallyfirst.com
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- 50 Unplugged Mastermind: https://suzyrosenstein.com/50-unplugged-mastermind/
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes