What You’ll Learn from this Episode about the Cost of Staying Stuck & the Waiting Game in Midlife:
- Why staying stuck and waiting in midlife in is a real problem.
- Why the fear about change can keep you stuck in midlife.
- What the main costs are to staying stuck in midlife.
- Why knowing the costs associated with staying stuck in midlife can motivate you forward.
- Learn the six costs associated with staying stuck in midlife.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today’s episode is all about staying stuck and playing the waiting game in midlife. We’re going to put a different spin on the way you usually think about it too.
It’s common to think of being stuck in midlife as having no control and wanting something external to actually fix the problem or get you unstuck. You sometimes catch yourself waiting for something to happen so that you can have a change. Being stuck might go on for years. It’s not fun.
When you think about getting unstuck in midlife, you really do know that you have to make a change. It can be scary. But there’s more to lose than simply making a mistake with a decision about going forward. There’s an actual cost to staying stuck and there’s a cost to waiting. This is often missed because of all of the emotion about moving forward.
Learn the top six costs associated with staying stuck and playing the waiting game in midlife. Use these costs to motivate you to do midlife on purpose!
Please enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Show:
Connect with Suzy:
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Download Free Gift: Download 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change in Midlife: www.suzyrosenstein.com/12signs
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes