What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why Vision Boards can be a highly effective way to help create your future.
- Why remembering to look at your vision board regularly can really help you take action.
- How your thoughts about aging and running out of time can negatively affect your ability to dream about the future.
- Why considering your emotions can be critical to the outcome of your vision board.
- How to avoid making the three most common vision board mistakes in 2020.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
The year 2020 is the perfect time of year to create a vision board. This episode is about how to avoid the top three common mistakes that get in the way when it comes to making a vision board that really works.
Vision boards can be exceptionally helpful and fun tools to increase clarity about what you want to create in the future. However, it’s easy for many people to make mistakes that will make it more difficult to move their vision and dreams about the future forward into action.
Tune in to this episode to learn about the three most common mistakes people tend to make with vision boards and how to avoid them. Understanding this information will help you make your vision board come true!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- The Secret to a Vision Board that Really Works https://suzyrosenstein.com/blog/the-secret-to-a-vision-board-that-really-works/
- The Model: A Mindfulness Framework https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/the-model/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- 50 Unplugged Mastermind: https://suzyrosenstein.com/50-unplugged-mastermind/
- Finally First Midlife Membership: www.iamfinallyfirst.com
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes