What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Retrain your Brain to Think on Purpose:
- Why it’s important to think on purpose.
- Why you have to make a big effort to think on purpose.
- How to remind yourself to think on purpose.
- How thinking on purpose can change the outcomes in your life.
- Five key steps to retrain your brain to think on purpose.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Learning to think on purpose can change your life, both now and in the future. It’s a skill that you can learn how to do, but it will take practice to maximize your effort.
Thinking on purpose will retrain your brain. Your brain isn’t used to thinking this way. Most of us think on autopilot; this means that the thoughts we think are habitual, unplanned and unsupervised.
The result of unsupervised thinking is your emotional well-being is at stake because your thoughts actually create your feelings. The way you feel drives what you do as a result. And what you do creates the results that you have in your life. So, it makes sense then that the more you’re intentional, the better chance you have at creating your life on purpose. That’s what it means to be more intentional. This is a critical piece of the puzzle when it comes to regret-proofing your life!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Ep 2: The Model: Your Mindfulness Framework https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/the-model/
- Catching Autopilot Thinking in Midlife https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-118-catching-autopilot-thinking-in-midlife/
- FREE Awareness Worksheet: Defunkify your Midlife Mood www.suzyrosenstein.com/women-in-the-middle
Connect with Suzy:
New Midlife Training Video: Find out more about how to get unstuck and live your best life “in the middle” at www.midlifevideo.com
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life:50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.