What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s so common to think about running out of time in midlife.
- Why you need to be aware of how you’re thinking about life passing you by.
- How you can manage your mind about the way you think about time.
- How you can learn to “catch” your thoughts and learn to think on purpose.
- How the framework of “The Thought Model” can help you change your thinking.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Thinking about time and running out of time can be a big deal in midlife. In fact, it can create a lot of stress and sadness.
It’s pretty common to find yourself stressed about the passage of time, think that time’s flying, feel like time’s going so fast or even spin about the idea that you’re running out of time. Thinking this way can happen even if you’re typically pro-aging.
It’s almost as if you’re “wishing your life away” when you focus on what you’re waiting to do rather than what you’re actually doing. This doesn’t help when it comes to reducing the feeling of time flying by.
Learn simple but important steps to think on purpose so you can manage the way you feel about a universal experience like aging and the passage of time. The “Thought Model” provides the necessary framework to do just this.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Ep 2: The Model: Your Mindfulness Framework https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/the-model/
Connect with Suzy:
- Finally First Midlife Membership: https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/ Get on the waiting list! Launching Fall 2019!
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes