What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it is important to know what you stand for.
- How your purpose helps you determine what you stand for in midlife.
- Why your core values are important to understand.
- Why living in alignment with what you stand for is critical for happiness.
- Why understanding your reasons for not living in alignment with what you stand for is important.
- Why understanding your core values is relevant in your personal and professional life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
It’s important to figure out what you stand for, especially in midlife. It turns out that it’s relevant in all parts of your life, personally and professionally. It’s part of regret-proofing your life.
When you really think about it, there are actually two parts to this equation.
First, figuring out what you actually stand for. And second, assessing whether or not you are walking your talk and making decisions based on what you really care about.
The thing about knowing what you stand for is that the more you understand it, the more you can commit to it. The more you commit to it, the happier and more fulfilled you’ll generally be.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Suzy’s Free Worksheet: Passion Project 50 https://suzyrosenstein.com/passionproject50/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- New Midlife Membership: https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/ Get on the waiting list! Launching Fall 2019!
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes