What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s important to think about how you want to celebrate your birthday.
- What can happen when you have expectations on your birthday.
- How to have more fun with your midlife birthdays.
- How a “Guaranteed Birthday Strategy” (GBS) and have the birthday you want.
- How to think and feel more intentionally on your birthday.
- How celebrating your birthdays can be part of your regret-proofing strategy.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Midlife birthdays can be a cause for celebration, but not always. Like so many other parts of midlife, if you’re not mindful, birthdays can become less fun, more stressful and even a bit of a downer. Overall, less joyful.
This doesn’t have to be the way it is. In honour of MY birthday this month, we’re going to take a deep dive into the whole topic and teach you how to take back control and have more fun with your birthday, no matter your age.
Strategies like being more intentional, focusing on the feelings you want to experience and owning your outcomes are essential to having more fun and fewer regrets on your birthday. Have fun!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- Episode 101: Older and Wiser or Older and Worse: Midlife Signs that Make You Think https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-101-older-wiser-or-older-worse-midlife-signs-that-make-you-think/
- 50 Unplugged Contest for those turning 50 this year https://suzyrosenstein.com/50unpluggedcontest/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- New Midlife Membership: https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/ Get on the waiting list! Launching Fall 2019!
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes