What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What it’s like to have the discipline to make a weekly commitment.
- Why you don’t need to be motivated or inspired to follow through on a commitment.
- How to commit even when you can’t make things perfect.
- What having your own back looks like when it comes to commitment.
- Why you can’t rely on feeling hopeful to accomplish your goals.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Time to celebrate 100 episodes of Women in the Middle! Reaching this milestone is worthy of some reflection. It takes a lot of planning and commitment to create 100 podcast episodes, every week for almost two years.
Today, we’re talking specifically about what I’ve learned about keeping this commitment to both myself and to you. Of course, it’s also about what you can learn too. You don’t need to be creating a podcast to learn something about commitment and habits.
I’m super grateful to have had this opportunity to connect with you in such a personal way. In the end, a podcast definitely helps bring people together in a way that’s strangely intimate. As a listener, you feel like you know me and I feel quite connected to you as someone in my community.
The opportunity for feedback is amazing. When you send and email, book a call or write a testimonial, it really helps me learn how I can help you more.
This whole process has also shed light on my personal commitment to the podcast endeavor. Truth be told, it’s a bit of a grind, but also so worth it in so many ways. It’s good for my audience, my clients and my business. It’s a way I can give back and deliver high quality content for free! Everybody wins!
It’s also been a great way to really understand what being fully committed and “all in” looks like and feels like. There’s not a shadow of a doubt that the new episodes will come out regularly. Like everything we do, that’s because of the way I’m choosing to think about it. Such amazing news because it’s completely optional!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- NEW MIDLIFE MEMBERSHIP: https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Suzy’s Retreat: Get more information/register for the Becoming Bold & Brave Retreat in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on July 12 – 14, 2019. Book a free call to learn more! http://bit.ly/SuzysRetreat
- APPLY for New Coaching Program: 50 Unplugged Mastermind (Toronto Retreat included) and book a free Kick-Start Call: www.talktosuzy.com
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes