What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What the concept of regret proofing is all about.
- The “usual suspects” that tend to stress us out during holidays.
- The BEST way to avoid any regrets during holidays.
- The skill that will help you have a great holiday every time.
- The strategies for increasing your odds of creating the experience you want.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I’d like to dedicate this episode to talking about what you can do to make sure that you don’t have regrets this holiday season – not about the food, not the folks, not the fun.
For us women in the middle, Thanksgiving (or just about any other holiday) is often associated with worries about things like not having anything to wear, whether everyone will get along, how much the whole shebang will cost us, travel plans and safety, the food, the family, the stress… among many others.
In this episode, I share three actionable strategies that you can use to enjoy your time with your family during holidays without the stress and drama that you may have experienced before.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how you can create the experience you want and have the best Thanksgiving ever!
And if you find that you need more help, I put together a 3-Step Guide to Regret-Proof Your Holidays, so click here to download it now!
Featured on the Show:
- Download a simple 3-step guide to help you regret proof your holidays
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!