What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How you’re deciding, in advance, to gain weight over the holidays.
- Why you gaining weight after the holidays is not a fact.
- Why we often overeat.
- The importance of understating that you need to eat slower
- How to master the skill of not overeating.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
As far as I can tell, most women in the middle aren’t happy with their weight. Most of us are trying to lose some weight; but when the holidays come up, we decide, in advance and on purpose, that we’re going to gain weight, without knowing it.
You may think I’m not talking about you, but listen in and I’ll explain why…
This week, I want to talk to you about what you are doing right now that’s setting you up for failure during this holiday season and what simple changes you can make to ensure that you don’t have regrets about what you put into your mouth. Join me as I share my top 7 strategies to help you turn the “tides of destiny” and master the skill of avoiding overeating whenever and wherever you want.
Good luck and happy holidays!
Download a Free Worksheet to help you take a look at what’s going on in your mind and help you create the results that you want in your life.
Featured on the Show:
- Download a Free Worksheet to help you take a look at what’s going on in your mind and help you create the results that you want in your life.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!