What You’ll Learn from this Podcast Episode about Feeling your Age and Good Mental Hygiene in Midlife:
- Why we sometimes forget our age in midlife.
- What makes us feel young or old.
- The best way to change how you feel about midlife.
- How to quickly take control of your emotional world.
- Tips for defining your age in a way that makes you feel good about yourself and your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
“You don’t stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing.”
― George Bernard Shaw
How do you feel about your age in midlife?
Are you open about it, proud of it, or are you worried about judgment from others?
Most of us have ideas about what our age means but, generally, those ideas don’t serve us. More often than not, they cause us to feel sad, empty, or even depressed.
In this episode, we’re talking all about our age: what we make that number mean and how that affects our lives on the large scale.
Join us as I explain what actually makes us feel old and what you can do in order to quickly get a handle on your emotional state. Listen in to discover a step-by-step process that will help you define your age in a way that serves you and allows you to live the life you love.
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #2: The Model – Your Mindfulness Framework
- Click here to download The Model – the most useful tool for managing your mind
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!