What You’ll Learn from this Podcast Episode about Feeling your Age and Good Mental Hygiene in Midlife:
- What you need to know about feeling your age and good mental hygiene in midlife.
- Why we sometimes forget our age in midlife.
- What makes us feel young or old.
- The best way to change how you feel about midlife.
- How to quickly take control of your emotional world.
- Tips for defining your age in a way that makes you feel good about yourself and your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
“You don’t stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing.”
― George Bernard Shaw
How do you feel about your age in midlife?
Are you open about it, proud of it, or are you worried about judgment from others?
Most of us have ideas about what our age means but, generally, those ideas don’t serve us. More often than not, they cause us to feel sad, empty, or even depressed.
In this episode, we’re talking all about our age: what we make that number mean and how that affects our lives on the large scale.
Join us as I explain what actually makes us feel old and what you can do in order to quickly get a handle on your emotional state. Listen in to discover a step-by-step process that will help you define your age in a way that serves you and allows you to live the life you love.
Featured on the Show:
Connect with Suzy:
Connect with Suzy
New Midlife Training Video: Find out more about how to get unstuck and live your best life “in the middle” at www.midlifevideo.com
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply, and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call, and we’ll chat! You can also DM me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/themidlifecoach (@themidlifecoach).
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program, where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life:50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode; subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.