What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Confusion Hacks for Midlife Decisions:
- Why it’s common to be confused about midlife decisions.
- Why being confused may actually be serving you in midlife.
- How to get more perspective on the confusing situation at hand.
- Why it’s important to make a decision instead of indulge in confusion.
- How to use the “FLOWER POWER CONFUSION HACKS” to help with confusion.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about how to stop being confused in midlife. Sometimes you stay stuck spinning around being confused, without making a decision, for quite some time. It’s not fun. It isn’t pretty. And you can do something about it.
So many midlife women end up confused because this age and stage of life is full of transitions, potential for big change and actual changes. Making a change doesn’t come easily for many. The thing is, it often feels like being confused is out of your control, when in fact, it’s more in your control than you might imagine.
Discover new perspective about confusion in your life. “Flower Power” is a fun way to remember how to help yourself when you feel confused about making a big decision. Practice playing with six really useful strategies, or “confusion hacks,” to help you move forward!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/9secrets
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Send me an Email! email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes