What You’ll Learn from this Episode about 8 Top Tips for More Midlife Travel:
- Why you may not make travel a priority.
- What you might be thinking that’s getting in the way of you travelling more.
- How your thinking is related to your travel plans.
- Why understanding the risk of fear-based decision making is important.
- What the eight top tips are to give your midlife travel a tune up.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Want to travel more? This week is about eight top tips for more midlife travel.
The thing is that with travel, you may say you want to do it, but allow so many things to get in the way.
Specifically, we take a look at what might be holding you back when it comes to prioritizing travel at this time in your life and what you can do about getting travel to the top of your life list.
It turns out that travel can actually be good for your health. Imagine what thinking about travel this way more often could do for your ability to prioritize travel in your life.
Eight solid tips and strategies are discussed to help you take action and explore where you want to go, what you need to think to help you take action, and finally, what you have to do to make your travel plans a reality.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/9secrets
- Western River Expeditions: https://www.westernriver.com/grand-canyon-rafting
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
To check out the Women in the Middle Academy, my new 6 month coaching program where you can get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free! Love your life after 50! Join us! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes