EP #91: The Choice to Avoid Regrets in Midlife.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode about the Choice to Avoid Regrets in Midlife:
.Why it’s common to have regrets in midlife.
.Why it’s critical to understand what regrets you’re worried about having in midlife.
.Why it’s important to think about regret-proofing.
.What “regret-proofing your life” looks like for you in midlife.
.How your thoughts might be related to concerns about regret.
.How the 7 steps to regret-proof your life can help you move forward to more happiness.
.Why it’s important to understand that you have a choice to avoid regrets later in life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
This week we’re exploring how to make a choice to avoid regrets in midlife. One thing’s for sure, everyone regrets having regrets.
It’s common in midlife to start to worry about having regrets. When you get close to turning 50 or you’re in your 50s, many women in the middle start to be more concerned that they may regret what they haven’t done, having tried, haven’t said or haven’t prioritized.
To make sure you don’t have regrets, it’s important to increase your awareness about what regret you’re worried about having; it’s also possible to take responsibility to regret-proof your life and do what you can to increase the likelihood you won’t have regrets to worry about. It’s a choice you can make. Learn the seven steps to help you move forward, be happier and learn how to be more fulfilled.
Don’t miss this episode!
Updated September 1, 2021
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: com and on Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Listen to the FREE Get Unstuck in Midlife Podcast Bundle: com/podcast-bundle/
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? You can have in-depth, personal support by coaching together. Apply to work together where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life! CLICK HERE to apply.
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?