What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Reinvent Yourself in Midlife:
- Why it’s important to listen to your inner voice to reinvent yourself, even when you’re confused.
- Why it’s necessary in midlife for personal growth to include discomfort and uncertainty.
- How you never really know what your exact life path will be.
- How a personal mission statement can be critical to help you grow and make decisions.
- Why it really is important to do what makes you happy.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week we’re taking a look into why learning how to reinvent yourself in midlife is an important skill.
So many midlife women think that what they started 20 or 30 years ago professionally “should” make them happy forever. However, this isn’t always the case. The problem compounds when you get a sense that you need to make a change, but don’t because of fear and a variety of thinking patterns that keep you stuck and confused.
My guest this week is Frankie Allen. Frankie is someone who didn’t let fear keep her from exploring and changing her career four times over the last four decades. Each time, she was faced with or created an opportunity that lead to rewarding work for about 10 years. And then she heard that inner voice again that told her there was still more out there for her.
Frankie tells us about the personal mission statement she developed that served to keep her steady and guided her as she made decisions that shaped her incredibly interesting career, from teaching, to video production, to leadership development to coaching.
A creative strategist by nature, Frankie used her decades of experience in coaching, developing leaders, leading workshops and speaking to keep moving forward and continue to find her path.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Email Frankie@FrankieAllen.com for the Wheel of Life Process
- Podcast Episode 50: The Unbelievable Value of a Mentor in Midlife, Interview with Brooke Castillo https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-50-the-unbelievable-value-of-a-mentor-in-midlife-interview-with-brooke-castillo/
Connect with Suzy:
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Gift of 50: NEW Midlife Workshop : The Gift of 50 Birthday Party FUNshop
Gift of 60: New Midlife Workshop : The Gift of 60 Birthday Party FUNshop
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?