What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Reinvent Yourself in Midlife:
- Why it’s important to listen to your inner voice to reinvent yourself, even when you’re confused.
- Why it’s necessary in midlife for personal growth to include discomfort and uncertainty.
- How you never really know what your exact life path will be.
- How a personal mission statement can be critical to help you grow and make decisions.
- Why it really is important to do what makes you happy.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week we’re taking a look into why learning how to reinvent yourself in midlife is an important skill.
So many midlife women think that what they started 20 or 30 years ago professionally “should” make them happy forever. However, this isn’t always the case. The problem compounds when you get a sense that you need to make a change, but don’t because of fear and a variety of thinking patterns that keep you stuck and confused.
My guest this week is Frankie Allen. Frankie is someone who didn’t let fear keep her from exploring and changing her career four times over the last four decades. Each time, she was faced with or created an opportunity that lead to rewarding work for about 10 years. And then she heard that inner voice again that told her there was still more out there for her.
Frankie tells us about the personal mission statement she developed that served to keep her steady and guided her as she made decisions that shaped her incredibly interesting career, from teaching, to video production, to leadership development to coaching.
A creative strategist by nature, Frankie used her decades of experience in coaching, developing leaders, leading workshops and speaking to keep moving forward and continue to find her path.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Email Frankie@FrankieAllen.com for the Wheel of Life Process
- Podcast Episode 50: The Unbelievable Value of a Mentor in Midlife, Interview with Brooke Castillo https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-50-the-unbelievable-value-of-a-mentor-in-midlife-interview-with-brooke-castillo/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Send me an Email! email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes