What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Believing What’s Possible in Midlife:
- Why you need to understand the importance of believing what’s possible in midlife.
- Why it’s important to understand what you actually have control over when thinking about what’s possible.
- How your personal results are caused by your thoughts in midlife.
- Why it’s important to notice what your’re thinking.
- Why you can’t create anything on purpose when you don’t think on purpose.
- How beliefs are just thoughts you think over and over.
- How going on a “belief expedition” can be an important exercise.
- Why thinking on purpose is like setting a GPS for your life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week is all about the importance of believing what’s possible in midlife. We explore what your beliefs are about how you can become the person you want to be.
The reason it’s so important is because so many of us well-meaning humans find it easy to practice thinking that we have less control about who we become than we think.
The Life Coach School’s “Thought Model” is a simple but effective tool to help you actually get perspective on your thinking. It helps you understand how your thoughts, feelings and actions are related.
The bottom line is that your thinking is critical to what you end up doing or not doing. This is so interesting because, even though it doesn’t feel like it sometimes, your thoughts are optional. A thoughts are simply a sentence in your mind.
Strategies to increase your awareness of your thinking are discussed. Strategies are also presented to bridge the gap between what you’re currently thinking and what you want to believe on purpose. When you improve these skills and practice useful thoughts, you can empower yourself to create your future. It’s quite intentional. And quite fabulous!
You’ve waited long enough. It’s a great time of you to decide what you want on purpose so you can become the woman you want to be.
Enjoy the interview!
Featured on the Show:
- Women in the Middle, Ep #2: The Model – Your Mindfulness Framework https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/the-model/
Connect with Suzy:
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes