What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Why It’s Important to have a Whale of a Passion in Midlife:
- Why it’s difficult for many midlife women to identify a passion.
- What it really means to have a passion.
- How whale watching has become a completely satisfying and interesting passion for Suzy.
- How childhood joy can reveal things you’re still passionate about.
- Why it’s important to connect with your thoughts about what you love.
- Why you may be resistant to actually allowing yourself to love what you love.
- An easy-to-use strategy to help you get at your real thoughts and desires.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week we’re taking a deep dive into why it’s important to connect with your thoughts about what you really want in your life and strategies for how to find the time to make it happen and have a passion in midlife.
For some reason, it’s common for many midlife women to have difficulty connecting with their “passion.” Without this awareness, they are left feeling like something’s missing and feel compelled to look for it.
Determining and connecting with what you’re passionate about doesn’t have to be difficult and elusive. But because midlife women are not used to putting themselves first, they are also not used to thinking about what they want.
Being out of touch like this can make it quite uncomfortable to even think about spending time, energy and resources on yourself. It can feel quite indulgent.
Join Suzy as she takes you on a deep dive into one of her passions, whale watching, and how she incorporates it into her life in different, meaningful ways. Also learn strategies for how to connect with what you’re passionate about and how it would be beneficial for you to integrate more into your life. Passion is fun! Get ready!
Enjoy the episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Baja Expeditions: http://bajaex.com/
- Interested in a Deep Dive Coaching & Whale Watching Retreat? Email me to get on the Interest List! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzy’s Empty Nest Blog: https://suzyrosenstein.com/blog/midlife-moma/
- Women in the Middle, Podcast Episode 13: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/do-what-you-love/
- Free passion project worksheet: https://
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
To check out the Women in the Middle Academy, my new 6 month coaching program where you can get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free! Love your life after 50! Join us! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
- Send me an Email! email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes