What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why being young at heart is a state of mind.
- Why you fight aging.
- Why thinking “I just don’t look as good as I did” isn’t useful at all when it comes to your feelings.
- How feeling silly can be related to thinking you’re young at heart.
- How using the “Thought Model” from The Life Coach School can actually help you feel youthful.
- Why laughing and having a crack up can work to help you be young at heart.
- Why feeling amazing, content and excited about your age are options.
- Five interesting ideas to help your thoughts in your efforts to stay young at heart and think and grow young.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week, we’ll be talking about our efforts to stay young at heart. Specifically, we’re taking a deep dive into what it’s like to be young at heart, why it’s a good idea to work on your thoughts and feelings about aging, and some solid ideas that can fit into your life when you want to be young at heart.
When you really think about it, being young at heart is really a state of mind. There are so many ways to think about your age…and your dissatisfaction with it. Most of us entertain lots of thoughts about aging that aren’t useful at all.
Using the Thought Model (from The Life Coach School) can really help you be young at heart. So can laughter, which has all kinds of health effects. Ask yourself, do you currently like the way you feel when you think about your age? Because thoughts are involved, it’s possible to change the way you think and create different results.
Bringing back curiosity can also help you feel young at heart. Changing it up and learning new things can work wonders.
Learn five interesting ideas to help you out when it comes to being young at heart. You might be surprised at the effect a toe ring might have, for example, if you think that it’s fun. Beautification can have an interesting effect too, and it’s worth exploring when you’re looking for that light, youthful feeling in your life.
It all starts with your awareness of your thoughts, and noticing how they make you feel…and how you want to feel. It’s such great news that there is so much wiggle room and you have more control than you think! But there’s no way around it. You have to notice your thoughts.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the show:
- Episode #13: Do What You Love – Why You Need a Passion Project https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/do-what-you-love/
- Suzy’s favorite soap: T-Langhans Eco Luxury Body Care: https://www.tlanghans.com/
- The Life Coach School: https://thelifecoachschool.com/
Coach with Suzy:
- Join my Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity/
- Talk to Suzy: Free Insight Session: https://suzyrosenstein.com/free-mini-insight-consult-session
- Get the FREE eBook: 10 Surprising Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk https://suzyrosenstein.com/midlifefunk
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes