What You’ll Learn from this episode about Learning the Skill of Finding Balance with Molly Claire.
- What it’s like to learn the skill of finding balance in your life.
- What it can be like to be a busy mom and struggle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Why it’s crucial to notice when your whole body is telling you that something has to change.
- How coaching can help you figure out what you really want and how to get it.
- How the concept of “unconditional love” can lead to a more peaceful life.
- Why it’s critical to appreciate the true cost of being unhappy.
- How to appreciate the powerful effect of the feeling of determination.
- What it means to be an entrepreneur who thinks about the kind of life she wants to build WITH her business (instead of separate from it).
- Why boundary setting is part of creating balance in your life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Are you wondering about finding more balance in your life? If so, you’re not alone. And my guest today has some amazing insights on this topic!
In today’s episode, you’ll meet my guest Molly Claire. Molly is a 7-figure business builder with a blended family of 10, and the author of the best-selling book, The Happy Mom Mindset. She hosts the Masterful Coach Podcast and has been featured on podcasts and stages across the U.S. for interviews and speaking engagements.
She is best known for her personal engagement with audiences, and her ability to empower each person in the entire room to feel seen, loved, and capable of achieving anything they want. She loves speaking to coaches, entrepreneurs, moms, and women united in making the world a better place.
As a life + business coach for coaches and female entrepreneurs, Molly advocates for women everywhere, inspiring them to make more money, and enjoy more personal and family time. Molly believes that each woman is unique, and her values and desires are too. Your audience will feel empowered, inspired with personal clarity, and infused with the courage they need to make their dream life + business a reality.
Please enjoy this episode!
Featured in this Episode:
Molly Claire’s Book: Happy Mom Mindset
Molly Claire’s Podcast: Masterful Coach Podcast
Women in the Middle, Ep 276: “6 in 60” Birthday Blueprint Podcast
Your Celebration Blueprint for your 60th Birthday Blog
Women in the Middle, Ep 255: Encore: When You’re Too Busy in Midlife
Connect with Molly Claire
Connect with Suzy
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who’s not quite where you want to be yet in business and/or your life? We’re looking for interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is my signature six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply and book your free call; it’s a fun, no-obligation “MOMENTUM CALL” and we’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life again.
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.