What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Make a “Top 10 Days” List for your New Year Celebration in Midlife:
- How to make a “Top 10 Days” list for your new year celebration in midlife.
- Why showing gratitude is part of the top 10 days exercise.
- How your ability to amplify an amazing day is a skill you can learn.
- Why adopting a new tradition like identifying the top 10 days is a great midlife activity.
- How you can be more intentional about creating more top 10 days in your life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is all about how to make a “Top 10 Days of the Year” list for your new year celebration in midlife…or at any age.
Hear all about a New Year’s tradition from podcast guest, Bob Schneeweiss (from Episode 78, Why You Should Celebrate Family Traditions in Midlife) that you might want to try yourself.
Learn six easy steps to help you create a meaningful and reflective exercise that can easily turn into a fun, a new annual tradition for your New Year’s celebration.
Surprisingly, this simple idea for celebrating joy has more value than you might first notice because of the rich opportunities for gratitude and present-moment functioning.
Who knew that thinking, reflecting, and celebrating by yourself could be so much fun? Happy New Year!
Please enjoy this episode.
Featured on the Podcast:
Podcast Episode 78: Why you should celebrate traditions in midlife with Bob Schneeweiss: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-78-why-you-should-celebrate-traditions-in-midlife-with-bob-schneeweiss/
Podcast Episode 248: 5 easy steps to amplify your passion in midlife https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-248-5-easy-steps-to-amplify-your-passion-in-midlife/
Blog: Have you had a top 10 day yet? https://suzyrosenstein.com/have-you-had-a-top-10-day-of-the-year-yet/
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.