What You’ll Learn from this Episode about how to Love the Skin In with Angela Jia Kim of Savor Beauty:
- Why it’s important to learn to love the skin you’re in when it comes to skincare and midlife.
- Why your struggle tells you that there’s something that needs to be solved.
- Why your experiences are transferable skills in midlife.
- How being a professional pianist was part of the path to skincare and Savor Beauty.
- What the clue was from Angela’s childhood that directly to making face creams in her kitchen.
- What it’s like to follow your passion, create a highly successful business and reinvent yourself in midlife.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s podcast episode is all about how to learn to love the skin you’re in and totally reimagine yourself in midlife by creating a successful skincare business.
Midlife, Skincare and Savor Beauty with Angela Gia Kim
My guest this week is Angelia Jia Kim, who is the author of Radical Radiance: 12 Weeks of Self-Love Rituals to Manifest Abundance, Beauty, and Joy (St. Martin’s Press) . She’s the founder of Savor Beauty, a natural skincare and facial spa brand inspired by Korean beauty self-love rituals; she’s also a former international classical concert pianist.
Called the “unexpected beauty virtuoso” by MindBodyGreen, she created the award-winning skincare in her kitchen, became an accidental entrepreneur, and built a multimillion-dollar enterprise around the philosophy of manifesting beauty, brilliance, and balance.
Love the Skin You’re In
Angela has led hundreds of women empowerment workshops and her savor beauty planner has sold over 100,000 copies. Her skincare and spas in New York City have been chosen as “Best of New York” and featured in top publications such as Vogue, Goop, Elle, Allure, and InStyle.
Angela lives in New York City.
Seriously, you’re going to love this interview. Please enjoy!
Contact Angela Jia Kim:
Featured on this Episode
Regret Proof Vision: Vision Board Brainstorming Template
Free Midlife Training to Get Unstuck: www.midlifevideo.com
Ep 220: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine Your Life after 50
Ep 272: Finding Midlife Purpose and Passion from Your Childhood Claim to Fame
Ep127: The Secret to Finding Your Midlife Passion Project
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.