What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Celebrate & Honor Yourself for your 60th Birthday:
- Why it’s important to celebrate and honor yourself for your 60th birthday.
- Why a milestone birthday is a worthy celebration.
- Why it’s important to check in with your mindset about how you think and feel about aging and birthdays.
- Why it’s important to practice being in the present moment and increasing awareness of your thoughts.
- Why getting better at mindfulness can help you celebrate your life in general.
- How to join a fun opportunity that celebrates the Gift of Aging and your 50th or 60th birthday.
- Why the “6 in 60 Birthday Blueprint” is the perfect way for you to celebrate and honor your 60th birthday.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is about how to celebrate and honor yourself for an important milestone, your 60th birthday. Even though you may have mixed emotions about this landmark birthday, it’s still an opportunity to celebrate you and the gift of aging.
Learn why increasing your skills around mindfulness and getting better at being in the present moment can positively affect your life. Discover two fun, meaningful and interesting ways to celebrate your 60th birthday: 1) the Gift of 60; 2) the “6 in 60” birthday blueprint.
Remind yourself of the importance of reflection on your milestone birthday. Turning 60 isn’t a privilege that everyone has, but you do. And you have a choice in regard to the way you welcome it into your life. With your mindset dialed in about aging and what it can mean to you and for you on purpose, the sky really is the limit! Get ready to party!
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Podcast:
New Midlife Training: Free Video – www.midlifevideo.com
Gift of 60 FUNshop (interactive workshop): www.giftof60.com
Gift of 50 FUNshop (interactive workshop): www.giftof50.com
Blog: Have the Best 60th Birthday: New Workshop https://suzyrosenstein.com/have-the-best-60th-birthday-new-workshop/
Blog: Have the Best 50th Birthday Ever: New Workshop https://suzyrosenstein.com/best-50th-birthday-ever/
Connect with Suzy
New! “6 in 60” Podcast Workbook: Download Now
New FREE Midlife Training Video: Find out more about how to get unstuck and live your best life “in the middle” at www.midlifevideo.com
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.