What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Find Joy Again after Drastic Changes in Midlife:
- How to cope and find joy again after drastic changes in your professional and personal life in midlife during the pandemic.
- What it was like to be an entrepreneur in the travel industry during the pandemic.
- How important a community can become when traditional opportunities to connect evaporate.
- Why developing the skills to manage your mind and emotions will help you cope.
- Why it’s important to be open to new opportunities even when you don’t believe they’re possible.
- Why appreciating your “age and stage” can be surprisingly relevant to your experiences in midlife.
- How life coaching in midlife can help you be more mindful and aware of what you want and how to cope.
- How midlife coaching can teach you how to think on purpose and take your emotional power back and lead to more happiness and joy in midlife.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is all about learning how to find joy again after drastic changes in midlife. Michele Wirth, someone who lost her travel business during the pandemic. As you can imagine, this was exceptionally stressful and was a lot to cope with.
Michele was a stay-at-home mom for years; when her kids went to high school, she followed her passion for travel and became an entrepreneur in the travel industry. When Covid came, travel stopped. Michele’s entire world was in a paralyzing spin! Covid had a huge impact on her life, professionally and personally. The fear was real.
She learned so much about herself during this difficult phase of life. She also reached out for help and found this podcast and connected with the positive messages for how to improve your life immediately.
Michele credits her experience in the Women in the Middle Community during Covid for not only saving her mental health but ultimately for leading to an Attention Deficit Disorder diagnosis at age 54 and an entirely new perspective for the rest of her life moving forward!
Enjoy this episode!
Connect with Michele Wirth
Featured on the Podcast:
New Midlife Training: Free Video – www.midlifevideo.com
Free Passion Project Worksheet: https://suzyrosenstein.com/passionproject50/
Podcast: Episode 9: 8 Top Tips for More Midlife Travel: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-95-8-top-tips-for-more-midlife-travel/
Blog: 5 Ways to Thrive in Midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/5-ways-to-thrive-in-midlife/
Podcast: Episode 75: Why It’s Important to have a Whale of a Passion:
Connect with Suzy
New Midlife Training Video: Find out more about how to get unstuck and live your best life “in the middle” at www.midlifevideo.com
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply, and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call, and we’ll chat! You can also DM me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/themidlifecoach (@themidlifecoach).
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program, where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life:50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode; subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.