What You’ll Learn from this Episode about When you Play the Waiting Game in Midlife:
- Why you should notice when you play the waiting game in midlife.
- What are common reasons why you play the waiting game at this age?
- When it’s OK to wait for what you want.
- Why it’s important to be aware that you’re making a choice to wait.
- How your thoughts about waiting may be excuses.
- Why learning how to put yourself first helps you make decisions about your happiness.
- What to do if you want to raise your awareness and allow yourself to be happier.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is all about knowing when you are playing the waiting game in midlife and why you need to understand what you’re doing.
It’s common for many midlife women to struggle with putting themselves first. When this happens, it’s also common to find yourself playing a waiting game related to you going after what you want in life…your priorities.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to bust through the waiting for life to happen rather than create it. Discover the difference between two kinds of waiting: the “waiting game” and “strategic waiting.” Learn the importance of asking yourself “why” more often and live a life full of creating more of what you want in your life on purpose!
Featured on the Podcast:
New Midlife Training: Free Video – www.midlifevideo.com
Podcast: Episode 9: Stop waiting and start living now! https://suzyrosenstein.com/stop-waiting-start-living/
Podcast: Episode 140: The cost of staying stuck and playing the waiting game in midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-140-the-cost-of-staying-stuck-playing-the-waiting-game-in-midlife/
Connect with Suzy
New Midlife Training Video: Find out more about how to get unstuck and live your best life “in the middle” at www.midlifevideo.com
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life:50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.