What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you worry.
- How the thought model works with worry.
- The definition of worry.
- Why you choose to think thoughts that create worry.
- Why worry feels so necessary.
- How worry is an indulgent emotion, like doubt, overwhelm and confusion.
- How worry keeps you stuck.
- How to supervise your mind to worry less.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week, I want to talk to you about a common emotion that most of us deal with, and that is WORRY.
So many of you spend way too much time on worry. It’s a huge time suck and it’s quite draining to boot. So that’s what we’re going to dive into today. What’s up with worry? We’ll define worry and take close look at this emotion in greater context.
We’ll also talk about how you have more control than you think when it comes to your emotions, why you choose to think thoughts that create worry and review and four easy steps to help you supervise your mind so you can actually worry less. How great is that? Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Turning 50 in 2018? Don’t forget to check out Episode 21 about Turning 50, https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/turning-50/. To enter the 50 Unplugged Contest, where you’ll have a chance to win a spot on this podcast, some free coaching, and my 3-month, one-on-one package, “9 Steps to Regret-Proof Your Life.” click here: https://suzyrosenstein.com/50unpluggedcontest
- Episode 2: The Model – Your Mindfulness Framework, https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/the-model/
- Suzy Rosenstein’s new website: https://suzyrosenstein.com
- Free eBook: 10 Surprising Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk https://suzyrosenstein.com/midlifefunk
- New email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcheror RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.