Ep 262: Being a Short Girl & Shrinking with Age in Midlife
What You’ll Learn About Being a Short Girl & Shrinking with Age in Midlife:
- What being a short girl & shrinking with age in midlife is good to think about.
- How your thoughts about your height can surprise you.
- How being more curious can help you determine what you think about being short.
- What common thoughts are about being a short girl.
- Why increasing awareness and developing skills to determine the relationship between thoughts and feelings is essential.
- Why it’s important to be aware of how you label yourself and how it affects you.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is about being a short girl and shrinking with age in midlife. Being short can be something that affects you in surprising ways. The way you think about your height may surprise you. This episode also celebrates the 5th Anniversary of the Women in the Middle Podcast!
It’s important to be curious about your thoughts. Do you think it’s better to be tall? Does it bother you when you’re not at least average? What labels do you have for yourself (e.g., short, tall, lazy, smart, fat, athletic, creative, slow, forgetful.) Thinking you are this or that will create your emotions and affect your life. Do you know what you think? And do you like your reasons for thinking about it? The good news is that if you want to, you can practice thinking differently.
Also, learn about the exciting new midlife workshops, the Gift of 50 and the Gift of 60! More than the average “workshop,” the experience is a fun, 2-hour interactive birthday party FUNshop for women who turned 50 last year or are turning 50 within the next year (and there is also a “turning 60 version too!).
The Gift of 50 and Gift of 60 FUNshops will help set your next chapter up for success because you’ll have a clear understanding of what’s going well with your life and what you want to do better in your next chapter so you don’t have regrets. It’s the best gift you can give yourself, and it’s extra fun because you’ll be celebrating with other amazing women turning 50! ENROLL NOW – LIMITED SPOTS.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on this episode:
Gift of 50: NEW Midlife Workshop – OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT: The Gift of 50 Birthday Party FUNshop
Gift of 60: New Midlife Workshop – OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT: The Gift of 60 Birthday Party FUNshop
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Women in the Middle Blog, 5 Easy Steps to Think Through Your Thoughts
Women in the Middle Podcast: Ep 2: the Model – Your Mindfulness Framework in Midlife and Beyond
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?