Ep 260: The Gift of Turning 50 & 60: Celebrating Your Milestone Birthday
What You’ll Learn About The Gift of Turning 50 & 60: Celebrating Your Milestone Birthday in Midlife:
- Why celebrating milestone birthdays and turning 50 & 60 is a gift.
- Why it’s common to have negative thoughts about aging.
- Why being aware of your thoughts about aging can help you become more intentional in midlife.
- Your Invitation to new midlife workshops, the Gift of 50 and Gift of 60 for those celebrating birthdays.
- Why developing the skills to regret proof your life can lead to more happiness.
- Why thinking about your milestone birthday as a gift can be a helpful reminder for self-care.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is about thinking of celebrating your milestone birthday of turning 50 & 60 as a gift of self-care. It will get you thinking about what a milestone birthday like this means to you and if you like your current concept.
When you embrace the idea of how to celebrate turning the page on the next chapter in your 50s and 60s, there are many ways to think about how to mark the occasion. It can be more than a typical chance for a yummy cake and some candles. Instead, you can use the milestone as a reminder to reflect on where you’re at in your life and compare it to where you want to be and what you want to create; this can help you create a fulfilling next chapter – one without regrets.
Also, learn about the exciting new midlife workshops, the Gift of 50 and the Gift of 60! More than the average “workshop,” the experience is a fun, 2-hour interactive birthday party FUNshop for women who turned 50 last year or are turning 50 within the next year (and there is also a “turning 60 version too!).
The Gift of 50 and Gift of 60 FUNshops will help set your next chapter up for success because you’ll have a clear understanding of what’s going well with your life and what you want to do better in your next chapter so you don’t have regrets.
It’s the best gift you can give yourself, and it’s extra fun because you’ll be celebrating with other amazing women turning 50! ENROLL NOW – LIMITED SPOTS.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on this episode:
NEW Midlife Workshop – OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT: The Gift of 50 Birthday Party FUNshop
New Midlife Workshop – OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT: The Gift of 60 Birthday Party FUNshop
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Women in the Middle Podcast, Episode 75: Why It’s Important To Have a Whale of a Passion: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-75-why-its-important-to-have-a-whale-of-a-passion/
Women in the Middle Podcast: Episode 107: How to Have More fun with Midlife Birthdays https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-107-how-to-have-more-fun-with-midlife-birthdays/
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Download your FREE gift, 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?